Welcome to the Greenland Gown Project homepage!
In this website and Blog you will find the story of the research and recreation of the fabric, tools and techniques involved in the making of the Greenland Gown.
I will be placing as much information about the research pertaining to the Greenland Gown, it’s construction, and the unique fabric it was made from as I find it on this web site.
Please check out the announcement block and the needs block below. The new developments and of course, the needs of the project will be placed there at a regular interval. Please come back and see what we are upto at www.greenlandgown.org !
Here are a few things you can do here:
Find out About the Greenland Gown Project: It’s beginnings and its goals.
- Read our Blog and stay up to date on the progress of the project.
- Check out our Calendar of Events to see where we’ll be next
- Visit our Downloads Page to get copies of our research.
- Shop for Greenland Gown Project merchandise to support the project
- Check out our Research Library and explore history with us!
- View project related videos in our Video Library!
As the project progresses, we find new information, new techniques, and sometimes, new things we need to keep the project running.
If you see or think of something we have missed, please drop me an email at email@example.com