Here is a collection of links that are supporters of the Greenland Gown Project, as well as places that the folks at the Greenland Gown Project support themselves.
- La Plata Farms – Run by Pam Ramsey in Hesperus Colorado, La Plata Farms is the Greenland Gown Projects exclusive supplier for Navajo Churro Sheep.
- Navajo Sheep Project – the Navajo Sheep Project is not only saving a rare breed, the Navajo Churro, but also a part of history, of a culture, of a people, and of a way of life.
- James Coffman (Master Emmerich of Vakkerfjell) – James Coffman is creating the commemorative coins that will be used for fundraising.
- Kristen O’Brien (THLady Rekon of Saaremaa) – Kristen is casting some beautiful pewter pieces that will be used for fundraising.
Resource and Information sites
- Twill weaving on the Warp Weighted Loom – A website by Antoinette Merete Olsen that discusses twill weaving on the warp-weighted loom.
- Vikingeskibsmuseet (The Viking Ship Museum) – This web page covers the the Viking Ship Museum’s research into woolen sails.
- Sonja and Stefan Kopp – http://www.die-wollhex.de – Wonderful recreations of grave finds.